Infographics Importance in the current age now for marketing. Infographics have been a focus on the web because of its ability to relay information in a very artistic manner. The numbers of searches for infographics on Google have gone now to 800%. Infographic production rate is 1% daily. Companies like to indulge infographics technique into their content marketing strategy so that good and powerful results can be generated easily. It is believed that visual content is more appealing and understandable as compared to text because 65% of the viewers are visual learners. Following are some important tips for creating good infographics:
- Take a look around– To make sure that you’re your infographic is the best, make sure you have a look around so as to check what has been done so far. And while checking some of the infographics just ask yourself which one ill shoot your idea completely and be more effective.
- Keep it simple– Too much of fancy work will not please your audience. Keeping your message simple will make it more understandable than creating something too complicated and may cause miss-interpretation.
- Data is important– Create the infographics by keeping your motive behind. Your main motto here is creating and imparting information about a particular topic or issue. Do not overdo with your designing so that all facts and figures which are supposed to be highlighted gets neglected.
- Be sure that facts are correct– Make sure that all your facts and data are correct. It will decrease the credibility of your content. Research well and then do the writing. Make sure that your main motto is to impart knowledge.
- Choose attractive colors- It is often believed that bold colors attract people towards your content and text. Use the right colors that suit your relevant information be it for your website or social media platform and for even blogs.
- Use short text– As we all know that in today’s time people do not have time to read the whole content. So writing short text/lines in your content is very important and will prove useful. Only the important words and phrases should be inserted in order to make your info Graphic more suitable and relevant.
- Check your numbers– Always remember that your infographics are in a way representing your website. So if you presenting numbers or charts see that it is represented in a right manner and taken from a reliable source. Making your infographics more relevant and less confusing.
So these were some of the tips that gave an account on what exactly is the work of infographics and how it can be beneficial for your website. The infographics are also in a way responsible for increasing the ranking of your institution.